Sunday 17 February 2008

Weekend part two - Project Spectrum!

Something I've noticed since joining PS '08 is that my attention is drawn to things in the appropriate colours, even if it's just stuff around my flat. So I present a small photo essay on Fire in my home.

The pictures on the wall in this photo are quite special. The painting was done by a former roommate, and was the preparatory study for a much larger piece she made later. The print of the dragon is a reproduction of the original cover art for the 1st edition Dungeons and Dragons dungeonmaster's guide, and was included in the TSR 15th anniversary commemorative box set.

The parcels are gifts for some friends. The larger one has the Jaywalkers inside, which are also appropriately red!

The roses were a gift from my husband for Valentine's Day.

No comments: