Wednesday 27 February 2008

Feeling weird

One of the stranger side effects of such a long weekend is that it feels like Monday today, despite it actually being Wednesday. So the next weekend is going to be rather odd when it arrives!

I'm halfway through the final repeat of the foot on the first Monkey sock. Once that's done I'll transfer it to some stitch holders and work the second one down to the toe. I think I may have to make this pattern again, because it's wonderful. I was a little concerned that it was going to be too tight over the heel, but once I'd finished the gusset and tried it on, it fit perfectly. And it's so comfortable! Part of that is just the general yumminess of the yarn, but the pattern is so stretchy that it fits my normal foot and bizarrely skinny ankles equally well. Love it.

Ripple afghan tonight. Although I've just been notified that our game isn't running, so I may just go home and indulge in sock-flavoured goodness.

No comments: