Next, an update of my Mission:Possible projects. I only took photos of the ones on which there was any visible progress, so some are just list entries.
- Black drop-stitch shawl Finished!
- Half-hexagon shawl Hibernating
- Dr Who Leftovers Finished!
- Red Posh laceweight Swallowtail WIP
- Acrylic several WIPs no photos
- Interlocking Cables sweater WIP
- Alpaca neckwarmer Finished!
- Coatigan Hibernating
- Monkey Socks Finished!
- Pomatomus socks WIP
- Anne-trelac socks not yet cast on
- Clapotis WIP
I spent most of the weekend sewing, when I wasn't taking photos or cooking. We are going to a big SCA event this summer and need clothing. At the moment, I have a gown and chemise for myself and a tunic for my husband underway. I also have enough fabric to make two more tunics for him and three more gowns for me. I'm hoping to have 2 each finished by the end of June, so there probably won't be as much knitting on the blog as there has been recently.