Wednesday, 26 March 2008
An unexpected finish
On Monday the spouse and I spent the day having Bank Holiday brunch at the house of a friend. None of my current projects are really portable, apart from the alpaca neckwarmer, but I wasn't really feeling the love for it. So I fished out the two balls of leftovers from the Jitterbug socks I made last month and cast on for a pair of Saartje's Bootees. And finished them the next day, buttons and all. So that's one more project for Project Spectrum: Fire slipping in under the wire! Unless I decide to crank out another pair of these using the leftover Jaywalker yarn (which is entirely possible), these will probably be my last Fire project. I have some other things that would qualify, like the tunic I'm making for the spouse, but I probably won't have time to finish it between now and then.