Wednesday 5 March 2008

Darn neck

I woke up with a hideous stiff neck and shoulders after my sewing binge. Must remember not to sew for that many hours at once, it is bad for me. Especially when sewing in the poor light of the pub. I think the pub is going to be a knitting only location from here on in, unfortunately.

So the tunic is on hold while I unkink my neck. Some stress-alleviating good news is helping with this, but I'll be socking it at Gamesoc tonight. Sock progress was good last night - I got halfway through the heel flap while watching Bones and playing Civ IV. And I did a good-sized chunk of the scarf yesterday, too! Woohoo!

I had a somewhat bothersome realization last night. The end of March will be the end of the first quarter, which means that in theory I should be finished with three of my Mission:Possible projects. As of this moment, I am finished with none of them. Better get cracking!

No comments: