Thursday 6 March 2008

Parcelly goodness

I got a package this morning from my lovely grandmother. Among other things, it had the newest issue of Interweave Knits and Knit Simple, two rather great magazines! I had a quick scan through over lunch, but I'm planning to read them in depth while eating my dinner. (Bagel and a soup, if you're interested.)

I resisted the urge of getting a book at Waterstone's today, since I've been told not to shop till after my birthday next week. But I have been planning some good shopping, and am looking forward to it immensely! It will involve a good friend and a couple of yarn shops to which I've never been...

Sock is going well. I've nearly finished the gusset decreases, and will probably finish them tonight. At least I hope to. The magazines may distract me. With any luck there will be a finished pair of socks to photograph by the end of the weekend, and maybe even a mostly-done tunic! Although that's going to mean another trip to the shop for some bias tape and a long phone call with mum to figure out what to do with it.

No comments: