Monday 28 July 2008

bit by bit

I did quite a lot this weekend. Not as much as I'd hoped, but then I do have a very clean and tidy flat and I got to spend a whole afternoon with a baby and her parents. Baby L is just about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I'm still astonished at how small they are when they are first hatched.

Because I spent so much time bouncing a baby, most of the knitting I did was small bits of things. A few rows of the mitts for Weaving Friend, a few rounds of Monkey Socks, a couple of inches of afghan, a stripe on my flag... Lots of useful progress. I've already met my completion goal for the month, so I'm feeling fine with not pushing to finish anything else. Of course , the last time I said that I ended up with 2 more FOs, so I'm not making any promises!

No comments: