There are no deadlines and just one rule - have fun making stuff for yourself. If that means making things to sell to fund your other escapades, great. If it means working on reducing your stash, or working through your works-in-progress, awesome. If it means starting all those things you've been putting off forever, go for it.
Personally, I'm going to be working a little bit on all of those things. My enormous list of goals is going to take somewhere in the region of 3-4 years, but here are some highlights:
- A complete outfit, c. 1545, for shooting in
- Finally finishing my Yule Shawl (started more than two years ago!)
- Knitting a shawl for a friend's wedding, from fancy stash I bought and have been hoarding
- Restocking my sock drawer
- Washing and spinning up some of my fleeces
- Making a quilt