Saturday 2 July 2011

Tour de Fleece 2011!

Yes, in amongst all the writing and research and lace-shawl-knitting I am undertaking the Tour again this year. My goals are simple. I have four spinning WIPs, three on the wheel and one on the spindle. I would like all four of them to be farther along at the end of the Tour than they are now. Ideally, I'd like all four projects to be totally spun, plied and finished, but given how much else is going on right now it's unlikely.

I'm also aiming to spend at least 15 minutes every day of the Tour spinning. Today I have managed... 15 minutes. Some of my day was spent cleaning, as Saturdays are for cleaning. Some was spent grocery shopping. Quite a large chunk was spent picking over and prepping 4 kilos of wild plums for jam-making. Mostly, though? I've been knitting this blasted edging. The end is in sight, and I will block it tomorrow or die in the attempt.

No comments: