I was going to drop everything this weekend and cast on for Weaving Friend's shawl. In fact, I did drop everything and cast on for it. Didn't like the look, though - a 3.5mm needle is far too big for this yarn. It was much too open. So, I've ripped out the few rows I'd done, put the beads back in their container and rewound the yarn. I'll go with a 3mm needle the next time I try, but for now I'm back to working on my WIPs.
Most progress is currently being made on the pink scarf, surprisingly. I managed to empty my shuttle over the weekend, so I've refilled that and will be getting on with (hopfeully!) finishing the whole thing as soon as I finish writing my current essay.