Thursday 30 July 2009

Sock Madness*

I need new socks. It's wretchedly cold and damp this summer, to the extent that warm woolly socks sound delightful rather than nauseating. I plan to keep working on other things in and around socks, but it's going to be pretty much all socks, all the time for the foreseeable future. For my own reference I'm making a master list of all my sock yarn and the patterns that go with. I reserve the right to select new patterns, of course!
  • Austermann Step - Circle Socks
  • CTH Multi - Coupling Socks
  • CTH Lime Green - Oak Leaf Socks
  • Jitterbug Brown - Spring Forward Socks
  • Jitterbug Green - Leyburn Socks
  • Frankentwined - Kai-Mei Socks, cast on last night
  • Monster Stash - Mad Colour Weave Socks
  • Embers - Nutkin Socks
  • MMM Grey - Plaited Points Socks
  • Blue Wool-Ease - plain ribbed bedsocks for camping
  • Kroy Socks - Extreme 2-in-1 Socks
  • Opal Blue/Grey - don't know yet
  • Red Heart Red - Rick Socks
  • Red Heart Blue - don't know yet
  • Regia Red - See You Later Socks
  • Regia Blue - don't know yet
  • Schoppel-Wolle Dark - don't know yet
  • Schoppel-Wolle Light - Vilai Socks
  • Kettle Drum Aegean - Absinthe Socks

I've also got my Tsock kits, but they are less of a priority because really, they are for fancy wear. My regular socks are for schlepping around the library and walking. And of course, all of these socks are going to generate leftovers, so I need to figure out exactly what I'm going to do with those.

*Not the actual Sock Madness, just my own personal sockstravaganza.

No comments: