- Weaving Friend's wedding shawl, which is currently half-done and waiting for me to start the edging chart;
- A new pair of camping socks for the Spouse, using some of the yarn my mother gave me for Christmas;
- The crocheted neverending granny square bedspread;
- A laceweight shawl made from the green mohair which was the first lace yarn I ever bought.
There are, of course, spinning WIPs now that I have enough bobbins to allow such a thing. I'm working on:
- The huge bump of corrie/merino Vet Friend gave me last year, which will be a worsted-weight 3-ply;
- BFL/silk from Juno Fibre that I bought at Knit Nation last year (n-plied sock yarn);
- Superwash merino/nylon from Easyknits that I bought mumblemumble years ago (3-ply sock yarn);
- Experimental Shetland cabled yarn;
- Crazypants spindled silk thread (2-ply).