In June, I hope to get through the following:
- The green/purple/blue Monkey socks I've currently got going
- Mum's garters, about 3/4 done after last weekend!
- The mittens that went into hibernation after post-test-knitting frogging
- The big batch of powder-blue spinning fiber I've been working on for the last couple of months
- One granny square a day for my granny-ghan
- As much progress as possible on the bedspread
I plan to devote July to shawls and a pair of not-yet-cast-on simple socks, since I have two shawls on the go right now, desperately need more socks, and have committed to knitting 4 pairs this year for Mission:Possible.
Finishing all of the above would take me down to 4 WIPs. And depending on my energy levels and free time, I might even get through the bedspread - leaving me with 3!