Tuesday 17 June 2008

Sick of lists yet?

I've concluded that because I'm about to go on holiday my brain has gone into overdrive when it comes to list-making. I think it's because it's the only way to still the voice of panic saying things like "No, wait, it's not really Tuesday!" or "You didn't print out your ticket!" or "Go buy a new toothbrush!" or my personal favourite "Must not fall asleep! Might miss flight!". This despite the fact that I'm not leaving for TWO MORE DAYS!

So, listy listy listy to silence the voice.

Still to do for Coronation, needlework-wise
  • finish hemming veil (tonight and tomorrow)
  • finish teal gown
  • hem and embroider handkerchiefs
  • make blue court tunic for the spouse (while at mum's)

Holiday needlework stuff

  • all of the above plus
  • make two pairs of garters for mum (working on the airplane)
  • cast on for Anne-trelac socks on the 21st
  • finish Odessa hat
  • finish booties
  • finish Calorimetry

Many things to do. Fortunately I have the day off tomorrow. Let's see just how much I can get done in the next 36 hours!

No comments: