So, listy listy listy to silence the voice.
Still to do for Coronation, needlework-wise
- finish hemming veil (tonight and tomorrow)
- finish teal gown
- hem and embroider handkerchiefs
- make blue court tunic for the spouse (while at mum's)
Holiday needlework stuff
- all of the above plus
- make two pairs of garters for mum (working on the airplane)
- cast on for Anne-trelac socks on the 21st
- finish Odessa hat
- finish booties
- finish Calorimetry
Many things to do. Fortunately I have the day off tomorrow. Let's see just how much I can get done in the next 36 hours!