Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Photos! At Last!

First, a pair of FOs. A lovely llama, and a blocked kerchief.

Then we have some of my more recent projects. This lime-green baby jacket is actually a bit closer to being done than the picture suggests, but I thought it better to just have the picture and be done. It is destined to belong to the firstborn bump of a good friend.

Then we have the ill-fated Shedir, the hat of pain. I am still working on it, slowly but surely. I may finish it by next Christmas.

My lovely Free Spirit hat, just because I love it so very, very much. I'm trying to use it as a reward for working on some of my other projects, which means that it doesn't get very much done on it at once.

Finally, my most recent ripple afghan. Contrary to the picture, the yarn is actually lavender. I wasn't kidding about the crappiness of my camera.

No comments: