Thursday, 22 November 2007

Yeesh

Ok, I've officially got too many projects on the go right now. I've just been looking at my Ravelry account. In no particular order:
  • Shedir hat
  • Freedom Spirit hat
  • Burgundy scarf
  • Mystery Stole
  • Christmas present for my grandmother
  • Stripey scarf
  • Silk half-hexagon
  • Scribble scarf
  • Jaywalker socks
  • Jitterbug socks
  • Coatigan
  • Grey fluffy scarf
  • Granny squares pillow
  • Sock yarn scarf
  • Fish blanket
  • Kerchief

There are probably a few more lurking around the place. This is not good. Not good at all. I really need to crack on and get things done. The trouble with this list is that many of the projects are perpetual ones - I'm making them from leftover yarn, so I have to wait until I have the leftovers in the first place. Most of the rest are things that could be finished quite quickly, but then I'd have to devote myself to just that. And only the top three are going to leave me without any leftovers and thereby get me closer to having fewer balls of yarn. Bother. Better get on and see how much I can get done before Christmas.

No comments: