Friday, 14 September 2007

Quicker than I thought

I finished the handwarmers this morning, and they are great. My fingers haven't been cold all day!

I used up the white and black mystery acrylic completely, and I have enough red left to do a granny square - not bad for some spur-of-the-moment bag cleaning! I'm rather inspired to go make more granny squares and not have any junk in the bottom of the bag anymore. Fortunately, a friend is moving house next weekend and making a trip to Ikea, so I can pick up a pillowform and get them sewn up and finished. Woohoo!

This is a rather auspicious start to my weekend of productivity - one project finished before the weekend even starts! I'm thinking that finishing up a llama leg and maybe a tail would be a good use of time. Tonight I'm going to work on Dr Who and watch tv. Unfortunately I'm not going to get home until Dr Who is nearly finished. Pout.

BBC 2 is running a Heroes marathon this weekend, which is fabulous. Downtime with fun projects, good television and pea soup on Sunday. Life doesn't get much better.

No comments: