Friday, 21 September 2007

Ack

Work is stressful and I want to start one of the Christmas stockings. My fantasy is curling up on the couch with a big mug of tea, some Nancy Bush goodness and a bad sci-fi movie.

However, I have another hour of work and I'm supposed to be going out this evening. Bother. Perhaps I can convince Boy to postpone the outing until tomorrow and knit instead.

I sorted out all of the yarn and the projects last night. It was therapeutic. My living room knitting bag now contains nothing but my 8 pre-Christmas projects, so I know that I can pick anything I like from the bag and not worry about whether I should be working on it. Remaining yarn and projects have all been transferred out of sight, with the exception of fragile lace projects that are sitting on the table. They don't get put into bags, but there are only two and I hope that I'll be able to resist the siren song.

No comments: