I got paid back holiday money from a temping agency I was working for last September (!), so I decided that a new shiny was in order. Victorian Lace Today won out, unsurprisingly. There is much goodness in between those two covers. And I printed out the page of errata from the publisher, so hopefully there won't be too many problems making stuff! Now I just need to work out which pattern will make the most of the Kaalund left over from the Print 'o the Wave stole. Of which there should be about 1400m, so I'm not overly concerned about being limited.
Of course, I must knit the full-sized hexagonal shawl.I love it beyond rational thought. 8 balls of Kidsilk is a leeeeetle bit more than I can afford right now, though!